Synchronize Exchange Address and Calendar DataGALsync 5.1.4 by NETsec GmbH & Co. KG
Synchronize Exchange Address and Calendar Data
Introducing GALsync 4.2
We are happy to announce a new version of GALsync has been released. This new version contains many new and important features. For details on the improvements, please see the list below:
• Import and Export Policy Optimization
The import and export policies have improved and now offer much better performance.
• Expanded Import Options:
1. Special signs within MailNickname & LegacyExchangeDN for Exchange 2003 Server will be automatically replaced to support mixed Environments of Exchange 2003/2007 and 2010 SP1.
2. "Use MAPI rich text format (mAPIRecipient)" can now be used when executing an Import policy
3. Attribute "PersonalTitle" synchronization support has been added.
4. User`s Manager Details can now be Exported and Imported.
5. Free/busy information that belong to contacts and not to users can now also be synchronized
6. The main SMTP address can now separately be handled from TargetAddress and Mail Address
1. Auto Purging of Outlook Sent Messages and the GALsyncArchiv folder. By default this option is turned off. The recommended number of days is 30.
2. Added an object counter to export policy
3. GALsync installer and Scheduler Service has been improved and redesigned
4. New and improved advanced logging has been added.
5. Added the ability to export and Import of policy configuration and logging files