"Top iPhone App for Busy Women" - FORBES
"...a simple yet ingenious application"- POPULAR SCIENCE
"Health Rules for Every Woman: Use a tracking app like iPeriod Ultimate" - GLAMOUR
"Allows smartphone users to fastidiously track their monthly cycles" - THE HARVARD CRIMSON
"I highly recommend the iPeriod app..." - MOMMY TOO! MAGAZINE
"What's Hot" - APP STORE
Celebrating 3.5 years in top Healthcare and Fitness apps!
Be sure to also check out iPregnant (iPeriod's Pregnancy Tracking Companion)!
Let iPeriod® keep track! The most customization and more than 80 symptoms and 28 skins (all free)!
Now with automatic syncing across iPhone, iPad Touch, iPad and Mac! Just sign up for an iPeriod account, and let us do the rest!
Now with a Community FORUM! Learn, share, and connect with the global iPeriod community! Check it out TODAY!
iPeriod's beautiful VISUAL CALENDAR makes it easy for you to view your menstrual cycles at a glance... complete with emoticons, unique icons symbolizing your symptoms, expected periods, fertile days, ovulation and weight!
•DISCREET icon name "iP"
•Track periods, symptoms, notes, moods, weight and more (80+)!
•Let iPeriod predict periods, ovulation, and fertility (great for trip planning!)
•Extensive customization (customize symptoms, choose from 26 free skins, 4 calendar styles, choose which icons appear on the calendar)
•Keep your data safe with backup and restore
•Sync your data across devices
•View graphs of your data
•Receive alerts for when your period is expected!
•Export and print your data to take to your doctor appointments
•Breast exam reminders
Enter your period for at least two consecutive cycles, and iPeriod® calculates your average duration, cycle length and estimates the dates of your next expected periods, fertile days and ovulation! Each time new data is entered, statistics are updated.
DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER APPS
The only app that truly graphically displays your data on the calendar... other apps simply place a single symbol to represent all symptoms.
• The MOST accurate: predictions are based on your cycles (not averages) and improve over time
• The MOST customization: adjustable luteal phase, hide symptoms not used by you, manage which icons appear on calendar
• The MOST personalization: 4 calendar styles, 28 skins
• Customizable icons to better suit your needs
• Breast exam reminders
• Searchable note history (including freeform notes, moods and symptoms)
• Email alerts
TRACK THE FOLLOWING (Hide/Show as needed)
• GENERAL: Flow, Freeform Notes, Spotting, Love Connections, Weight
• SYMPTOMS: Acne, Anxiety, Appetite, Backache, Bloating, Breast Tenderness, Constipation, Cramps, Crying Spells, Depression, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Fatigue, Food Cravings, Headaches, Irritability, Migraine, Moodiness, Nausea, Stress, Tension, Trouble Concentrating, Weight Gain
• MOODS: (choose from 43!)
• FERTILITY: Temperature, Ovulation, Pregnancy Test Results, Cervical Fluid/Position/Firmness/Opening, Ovulation Kit, Fertility Kit
To enter NOTES:
Double-tap a day on the calendar.
Great for doctor's appointments, event planning and estimating when to leave the house prepared!
iPeriod assumes a luteal phase length of 14 days, which is the average for most women.
You may modify the luteal phase length in the settings screen.
Do not rely on iPeriod® to prevent pregnancy.
Since iPeriod's debut in September 2008, it has been tailored to our customer's needs and wishes. Thanks for all the great suggestions that have helped to create this latest version. Please keep the feedback coming, and send us an email if you have any questions. Thank you!